Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Back Yard

If you look at my Life List you notice that travelling is very high on my agenda. It's one of my passions.

In fact I counted that there are more than 25 items that require me leaving Australia to tick off my goal.

I don't think wanting to go to all these exotic destinations is a bad thing, but I think sometimes you need to stop and look at what you have around you.

After seeing the new Tourism Australia campaign, I am reminded I live in a truly amazing country and I am blessed to live in an equally beautiful city.


I just need to make sure that I don't forget about discovering the great things in my own back yard.

I have tried to do this with #45 'Discover the amazing things about Sydney', but I think I need to make sure I take time out to see the other great things my country has to offer...

Great Barrier Reef (#34) I am talking to you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Great Barrier Reef is definitely worth visiting and exploring!
    I have to say - TA does do really good campaigns.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the best campaign they have done in a while. I just want to go to ALL those places

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are very much appreciated!